Treatment is a partnership built on mutual trust and respect. I aim to help your journey back to health and wellbeing by bringing warmth, compassion and authenticity. I like my working style to be transparent so that you know and can trust what you’re getting.
My commitment to you:
- I will act with integrity, openness, honesty and professionalism.
- It is best to contact me by email. I will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours.
- Telephone calls requiring longer than 15 minutes outside of our usual sessions may incur an extra charge. Additional Homeopathic remedies required outside of a normal session may incur a small fee to cover costs and time taken to make them.
- Your records are strictly confidential unless you have given me permission to speak to others.
- I will always be open to your feedback about how I can improve my service. I am here to help you.
- You will not be encouraged to terminate any previous therapies, doctors or health professional’s treatment/medications.
Your commitment to me:
- Please provide 24 hours notice by email or phone if you cannot attend your appointment. If there is less than 24 hours notice the total fee will be payable (unless in unavoidable circumstances).
- Please be on time for your appointment so you get the most out of the session.
- Payment is to be made by BACS or PayPal at least 1 day prior to the consultation date. If you’d prefer to pay by cash or cheque after your consultation please let me know.
- Please be aware that no therapist can offer a guarantee of a cure or improvement. The intention of treatment is not to diagnose or name an illness and that UK law prohibits treatment of certain diseases.
How to benefit most from your treatment:
- It is important to understand that the achievement of positive outcomes will also require effort from you. You are responsible for your health, Homeopathy is a process whereby the body is stimulated to heal itself. I am here to support you as best I can through this journey.
- It is best to be open, frank and honest about your health symptoms and expectations. The more I know, the better I can prescribe for you.
- Health changes can be swift or slow dependent upon several factors, including personal motivation, the severity and complexity of the issue, how long you have had the issue for, what factors may be acting as an obstacle to healing etc.